Subject: Boost Walmart Sales with Product Reviews
From: product development <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 01:50:49 +0600

Hi Walmart Seller,

Are you struggling to get sales at Walmart? We have* a proven way to boost
sales at Walmart*. We help sellers grow their businesses and obtain more
sales from their products. We’ve made an analysis of your Walmart
storefront and collected your mail from the Walmart marketplace.

*If You Want to Get Quick Results, You Can Use Our Following Service-*

þ  5-Star Unverified Positive Reviews

*Outlines-*

·         100% Safe for Seller Account

·         Get Quick Sales

·         Helpful for Product Ranking as Well

·         Builds Customer Trust

·         Cost-effective Methods

*See our Overall Services-*

þ  New Listing Creation/Listing Optimization

þ  Sponsored Ads (PPC) Set up, Optimization and Management

þ  Product Ranking with Targeted Keywords

þ  Customer Question & Answer

þ  Store Maintenance & Full Support

The Most important matter is*, here you don’t have to pay me to begin any
project; you’ll only pay after completing the project.*

Does it make sense to explore ways we can help you as well?

*Let’s have a quick chat via mail, Skype, or Whatsapp*

*Skype*:Live:Amzadept

*WhatsApp*:+8801740078334

Cheers

Prince