Subject: Daylight Savings/Personal Information Update
From: Nancy Hattersley <[email-masked]>
To: "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>, "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>, "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>, "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>, "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 14:43:26 -0700
List-Id: <all.designerliving.com>

All Team Members:

Fall Daylight Savings time will begin on Sunday *November 6,2022 at 2am*.
Please turn your clock backwards 1 hour to update this time change.

As a reminder, as we are getting closer to the end of the year, W2 forms
will be sent in January 2023.  Please update your current mailing address
to ensure that you will receive your W2 on time.  You can update this
information by logging into your ADP account.

If you need to update address information on your benefits, please contact
[email-masked]

Best Regards,

-- 
Nancy Hattersley
E & E Co., Ltd.
45875 Northport Loop E
Fremont, CA   94538
Tel:  510-490-9788x318
Fax:  510-651-2621
e-mail:  [email-masked]
Company Website:  www.jlahome.com