Subject: Regarding Guest Posting On Marketing Marine
From: Marketing Marine <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 09:06:58 -0300

Hi,

I hope you are doing great,

I am Anney and I am a marketing intern at https://www.marketingmarine.com/.
Our company can help you get your website taken to Google's Top Page, Do
you have or want your site to increase traffic organically through building
links/guest posting?

Let me know if you are into building quality backlinks and guest posting as
this would be a good one for you. Ping me then.

You just have to provide us well a written and 100% plagiarism-free article
containing links you want to rank, We will publish it on our website.
I would like to bring your notice that we are accepting paid guest posts (
without tag ) on our blog  at a price:

Guest Post: Pricing
Guest Post for $100,
Link Insertion for $50,
CBD for $150
Casino for $160

Website Details:

Site Name: https://www.marketingmarine.com/

Payment Method via PayPal

Payment After live link within 24 Hours

Let me know if you are interested in this so we can proceed further.