Subject: Please send this mail to your BUYER. Directly manufacture a lot of item. The products for 2023
From: Phu Hao Craft <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 02:11:59 +0000

[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/mail/file-icon/png/video_16x16.png]Water hyacinth 1.mp4<https://ag21121162-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/export_phuhaocraft_com/EW8MbhC7RSlFjCPenOXpVywBjYjeKfDmRs82cN_RLY_rrw>
[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/mail/file-icon/png/video_16x16.png]2796859725383 1.mp4<https://ag21121162-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/export_phuhaocraft_com/EVnFwnrl3lZFqe0gkSCAktMBHJ_6OXWPGMCicAPHsdxpuQ>
[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/mail/file-icon/png/photo_16x16.png]z3829594114554_2923265dbdeb9ef30a95ae3cf40a5cc3 2.jpg<https://ag21121162-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/export_phuhaocraft_com/EbkpPbkrCVVGvERVtjXxFVoBnwCEtt8uMPI_rFSwAiXsBw>
[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/mail/file-icon/png/video_16x16.png]3829600337033 2.mp4<https://ag21121162-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/export_phuhaocraft_com/ER0TEgFW22hIgzFSkA70tccBqhUH9YDC8iy_P9S9xSAy4Q>
[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/mail/file-icon/png/video_16x16.png]3829601215541 2.mp4<https://ag21121162-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/export_phuhaocraft_com/EZzx_eEfk51CukFqiHhPvysBtQHKkVDv4yxNDBo8zTdGtg>
[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/mail/file-icon/png/photo_16x16.png]z3829594066880_a178a07596879b58d038b83841cf6b30 1.jpg<https://ag21121162-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/export_phuhaocraft_com/Eeahfj2Jq3tHn877ZxgFj4EBaIvVYYPRbItlgTo8pqXcUg>
[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/mail/file-icon/png/photo_16x16.png]z3829594083136_93bf4400e90b2c9bc83f594e745900e8.jpg<https://ag21121162-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/export_phuhaocraft_com/EbA2BtefQQNInn9a4ek33ngB7wovBrpMmD451iRs8xaQ_Q>

[https://res-geo.cdn.office.net/assets/mail/file-icon/png/xlsx_16x16.png]25-10-2022. Quotation for 2023 15.xls<https://ag21121162-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/export_phuhaocraft_com/EQlem2gAxsxHhtjYtboV_sYBhaCS3M-YyJWCsc3BwMkq-A>

[https://res-geo.cdn.office.net/assets/mail/file-icon/png/pdf_16x16.png]CATALOG-PHUHAOCRAFT 24.pdf<https://ag21121162-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/export_phuhaocraft_com/EdOQ-OyXpQBJl23t_edzaM8B4h6mvYWGsxn1Fmh-g0ZBEQ>

Dear You

I send you the quotation for some of products
I hope that we can develop it in 2023. We can make product accordinng to your request
We have a lot of Rug

When you have a free time, please check it and send me your comments

Thanks you so much and have a nice day

Best regards,

Mr.s Hau - Phu Hao craft

PHU HAO TRADING PRODUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT CO.,LTD
Web: http://phuhaocraft.com<http://phuhaocraft.com/danh-muc-san-pham/choi/>
Tel: (+84) 913966867 - (+84) 962858624
Address: Tien Phuong Commune, Chuong My Dist., Ha Noi, Viet Nam