Subject: RE: Mystic Valley Elder Services
From: Lissa Ciccarelli <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 07:16:29 -0400

Dear Designer Living,

I volunteer on the Development Committee at Mystic Valley Elder Services
based in Malden, MA.  We are planning our annual fundraiser, January 28,
2023 and contacting you to see if you would please help us by donating
either Product, Gift Card or Monetarily which will be included in the Live
Auction or raffle prizes.

A little about *Mystic Valley Elder Services (MVES – **www.mves.org*
<http://www.mves.org/>*)*. Our mission is to provide home care and other
community services to older adults 60+ and people with disabilities so they
can remain living independently at home.  We provide many services,
programs and resources that help our consumers and also their caregivers.

Your generous donation would make a big difference and be greatly
appreciated.  Your donation would be printed in our event catalog as well
as our company’s annual statement.  You are also welcome to send along
additional materials to be displayed at our event.

*Our Fundraiser is: Bellyful of Laughs Comedy Show, Dinner, Raffles and
Live Auction *

*Date: Saturday, January 28, 2023*

*Place: Anthony’s of Malden, Malden, MA*

*Number of Participants: 400*

All donations are tax deductible (letter can be sent to you upon request).

· *Mystic Valley Elder Services *Founded in 1975 as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit
agency;
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/300+Commercial+Street,+%2319+%0D%0A+Malden,+MA+02148?entry=gmail&source=g>

(EIN tax exemption #: 04-256-2646)

Thank you so much for your consideration!

Sincerely,

Lissa Ciccarelli

Development Coordinator

Mystic Valley Elder Services, Inc.

300 Commercial Street, #19
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/300+Commercial+Street,+%2319+%0D%0A+Malden,+MA+02148?entry=gmail&source=g>

Malden, MA 02148
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/300+Commercial+Street,+%2319+%0D%0A+Malden,+MA+02148?entry=gmail&source=g>

Direct Phone: (339) 234-1586

Fax: (781) 324-1369

E-mail: [email-masked]