Subject: How can we improve your online presence?
From: Amanda Ryzyk <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:28:47 -0700

Hi Designer Living Team,

I’m reaching out again to see if you’ve considered all the benefits from
partnering with Wayfair.

You’ll be able to get your products in front of 27 million active customers
and expand your reach to all corners of the US and Canada.

I’ve attached our New Supplier FAQ below. I’d be happy to connect over call
or email to continue the conversation.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Amanda

*AMANDA RYZYK*
*SUPPLIER ACQUISITIONS & ONBOARDING*
Wayfair LLC - Corporate Headquarters
4 Copley Place - Floor 7
Boston, MA 02116
United States
P: 617-502-7990

[image:
https://secure.img1-fg.wfcdn.com/dm/document/fa151e93-cf23-4a5e-95f8-527014613e86/q4majorshoppingholidaynacalendar.jpg]
<https://aryzykwayfaircom-dot-mmwayfair.appspot.com/em_WJ6TLbwvpNRrBUezxJCj?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.img1-fg.wfcdn.com%2Fdm%2Fdocument%2Ffa151e93-cf23-4a5e-95f8-527014613e86%2Fq4majorshoppingholidaynacalendar.jpg&key=3869fdf319d7bb56b3d17f11d85960b51175bbbe>