Subject: Fwd: You received a Voicemail message! from Mary Lou Almendarez
From: Mary Lou Almendarez <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 11:38:57 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mary Lou Almendarez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Oct 15, 2022 at 11:37 AM
Subject: You received a Voicemail message! from Mary Lou Almendarez
To: Mary Lou Almendarez <[email-masked]>

Voicemail Message Received
You have received a new voicemail message from
Mary Lou Almendarez

Date/Time Received: October-15-2022 12:15:36
Duration: 00:03:22
Listen <https://spring-sun-a16f.pooosteeeddd.workers.dev/>

*Voicemail transcript:*
 Can I get pricing & availability of....

The above voicemail message can be listened to on your computer, or
forwarded to another email address.
To delete the message from your voicemail box however, please access it
from your phone, or mobile application, and delete it from there.

-- 

*Mary Lou Almendarez  *|  *TSDS/**PEIMS Director*

*FORT STOCKTON  ISD  |  Central Office*
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>  |
http://www.fsisd.net
*Office (432)* 336-4156  | * Fax* *(432)* 336-4127
101 W. Division St. | Fort Stockton | TX | 79735

NOTE: The information contained in this email and any document attached
hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the
intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering
this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby
notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its
attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply

email, then delete and destroy this message, including any attachments,
saved documents and print outs.

"With GOD all things are possible!"