Subject: 2023 FSA Open Enrollment - Due 10/27/2022 - Please no delay !
From: Erin Giang <[email-masked]>
Cc: HR Dept <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 12:05:45 -0700
List-Id: <all.designerliving.com>

Dear all employees :

This email is to inform you that it is time to renew or to participate your
2023 FSA program.

A *Flexible Spending Account (FSA)* is a program that permits eligible
employees use the pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction to pay for
eligible health care expenses for you, your spouse, and your eligible
dependents. The money deposited into these accounts is not taxed at the
time of contribution, and remains tax-free when it is withdrawn as
reimbursement for eligible expenses.

If you wish to take advantage of a *FSA *you must participate program or
renew the account during the open enrollment period which is now.

Medical Care : $2850.00 per year

Dependent Care -  Child or Elder care.: $5000.00 per year

Dollars deposited in these accounts are kept separate and cannot be
transferred from one account to the other. Both accounts are administered
by HR Pro Company.

After the enrollment, you will be given a welcome letter via email from
HRPRO along with your log in and password, please register yourself with
HRPRO on line, so that you can track the activity of your account or submit
your claims for reimbursement online.

Once a *FSA* account has been opened, it cannot be changed unless IRS
permits you to do so. The employee is committed to that decision for the
plan year. The only exception is when the employee has a qualifying event
in Change Status,  please refer to IRS- section 125 for qualify life events.

Enclosed are :

·       Enrollment form

·       Eligible Expense

·       Employees Guide

If you want your reimbursement will be a direct deposit, you are required
 to log in your account and enter your bank info yourself.

You have three weeks from today *10/06/2022*  to make your decision, please
turn in your form to me via email only by *10/27/22 Thursday*. If you miss
the open enrollment now, you can’t get into the plan until next open
enrollment ( Oct 2023 for 2024 plan ) or wait until you have an IRS qualify
event to get into the plan if you miss it now.

If you have any questions, I can be reached via e-mail only at
[email-masked].

Best Regards,

Erin