Subject: Designer Living - Wayfair Professional Partnership Follow Up
From: Amanda Ryzyk <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 07:27:14 -0700

Hi Designer Living Team,

I wanted to follow up one more time and see if you have an interest in
becoming a Wayfair Partner. We’ve seen growth in our Commercial Renovation
line and are looking for more partners like you to meet the demand!

Last year we saw $11 billion in sales and we would like you to become a
part of the Wayfair family. I have included our partner requirements below
(we have just 3!).

What It Takes

Here's everything you'll need to start selling on Wayfair:

   1.

   A warehouse in the U.S. or Canada that can drop-ship orders to customers.
   2.

   Product liability insurance – we also ask that Wayfair is listed as
   additionally insured.
   3.

   Products within the home goods space.

If you meet these requirements, fill out our Supplier Registration Form
<https://aryzykwayfaircom-dot-mmwayfair.appspot.com/em_9o45JNE6DWQPbrOFQW6u?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforms.gle%2F7mkVzJJPQHSYuLKN8&key=dcdeb26f2b839a2906ff1a87cfe576606e04fd8b>
and I can set up your vendor portal today!

Take care,

Amanda

*AMANDA RYZYK*
*SUPPLIER ACQUISITIONS & ONBOARDING*
Wayfair LLC - Corporate Headquarters
4 Copley Place - Floor 7
Boston, MA 02116
United States
P: 617-502-7990

[image:
https://secure.img1-fg.wfcdn.com/dm/document/fa151e93-cf23-4a5e-95f8-527014613e86/q4majorshoppingholidaynacalendar.jpg]
<https://aryzykwayfaircom-dot-mmwayfair.appspot.com/em_9o45JNE6DWQPbrOFQW6u?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.img1-fg.wfcdn.com%2Fdm%2Fdocument%2Ffa151e93-cf23-4a5e-95f8-527014613e86%2Fq4majorshoppingholidaynacalendar.jpg&key=3869fdf319d7bb56b3d17f11d85960b51175bbbe>