Subject: RE: Return Label/ R22A030414
From: Keith Leal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 11:30:34 -0700

TY.

Keith Leal

Senior Vice President Sales

Cell – 858-335-7808

[email-masked]

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, October 4, 2022 11:26 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* Return Label/ R22A030414

Hello Keith,

Sorry for the delay.

As per our conversation, please find the attached FedEx prepaid return
shipping label. Please be advised that by us issuing and your subsequent
use of our prepaid FedEx Return Shipping Label, you authorize
Designerliving.com to withhold $9.22 from your refund amount.

Your return authorization number is R22A030414. Please write this number on
the outside of the box and on a copy of your packing slip with your
return.  Please allow 10-15 business days from the date your return has
been received for your refund to be issued back to your original payment
method.

Sincerely,

Latesia

Customer Service Rep

Designer Living