Subject: Home & Hotel Textile Products Factory in Turkey
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 11:03:08 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

* Could you forward this e-mail to your purchasing department or managers,
please?

I am sending this e-mail from Mirsatex Textile factory in Turkey.

We produce home & hotel textile products such as bed sheets, linens,
pillows, pillow covers, waterproof mattress protectors, towels & bathrobes,
etc. 

I added our company catalogue on this e-mail. You can check it.

Please add our factory to your suppliers list.

If any requests and orders, you can contact to me without hesitation.

BEST REGARDS,

Nazlıcan Kaşıkcı.

MIRSATEX TEXTILE - Export Specialist

--------------------------------------------

Mobile & WhatsApp: : +90 545 789 66 01

Company No: +90 258 372 00 78

Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Website: www.mirsatex.com <http://www.mirsatex.com/> 

Showroom Adress: Dokuzkavaklar Mh. 

2111/12 Sk. No: 2/1 Denizli, Turkey.

Factory Adress: Dokuzkavaklar Mh. 

2111/9 Sk. No: 3 Denizli, Turkey.