Subject: Re: Designer Living and Wayfair Professional Partnership
From: Amanda Ryzyk <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 13:02:03 -0700

Hi Designer Living Team,

I just wanted to reach back out and see if you’d be interested in
partnering with Wayfair Professional.

Wayfair and Wayfair Professional are similar in their assortment, but have
extremely different customer bases and expectations. Wayfair Professional,
our B2B site, is catered to Contractors, Interior Designers,
Accommodations, Office and Food Service customers.

These are verified businesses who have access to our Sales team of over 700
people to help curate product and purchase for their projects.

Happy to schedule a call with you here
<https://aryzykwayfaircom-dot-mmwayfair.appspot.com/em_DPy8huiunR8jCjzvI2YG?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalendly.com%2Faryzyk&key=a90630946cc7c7b75d4048e63734a35641fa943c>
and discuss how we can help you reach more B2C and B2B customers, or we can
stick to email - whatever works best for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Amanda

*AMANDA RYZYK*
*SUPPLIER ACQUISITIONS & ONBOARDING*
Wayfair LLC - Corporate Headquarters
4 Copley Place - Floor 7
Boston, MA 02116
United States
P: 617-502-7990

[image:
https://secure.img1-fg.wfcdn.com/dm/document/fa151e93-cf23-4a5e-95f8-527014613e86/q4majorshoppingholidaynacalendar.jpg]
<https://aryzykwayfaircom-dot-mmwayfair.appspot.com/em_DPy8huiunR8jCjzvI2YG?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.img1-fg.wfcdn.com%2Fdm%2Fdocument%2Ffa151e93-cf23-4a5e-95f8-527014613e86%2Fq4majorshoppingholidaynacalendar.jpg&key=3869fdf319d7bb56b3d17f11d85960b51175bbbe>