Subject: Designer Living and Wayfair Professional Partnership
From: Amanda Ryzyk <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 08:08:29 -0700

Hi Designer Living Team,

Ready to expand your reach into the largest online Home Goods platform?
Wayfair’s a powerful marketplace that can help you grow your ecommerce
presence today.

Purchase orders from Wayfair can feed into your current systems and
operations, and getting started with Wayfair is simple! If you are
interested in becoming a partner, I’ve listed our basic supplier
requirements below.

What It Takes

   1.

   A warehouse in the U.S. or Canada that can drop-ship orders to customers.
   2.

   Product liability insurance – we also ask that Wayfair is listed as
   additionally insured.
   3.

   Products within the home goods space.

If you’re ready to move forward, please fill out our Supplier Registration
Form
<https://aryzykwayfaircom-dot-mmwayfair.appspot.com/em_GfmyqgG0It8PtbNjk396?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforms.gle%2F7mkVzJJPQHSYuLKN8&key=dcdeb26f2b839a2906ff1a87cfe576606e04fd8b>
and I can get you the next steps in our onboarding process. We’re very
excited to have your products onsite!

All the Best,

Amanda

*AMANDA RYZYK*
*SUPPLIER ACQUISITIONS & ONBOARDING*
Wayfair LLC - Corporate Headquarters
4 Copley Place - Floor 7
Boston, MA 02116
United States
P: 617-502-7990

[image:
https://secure.img1-fg.wfcdn.com/dm/document/fa151e93-cf23-4a5e-95f8-527014613e86/q4majorshoppingholidaynacalendar.jpg]
<https://aryzykwayfaircom-dot-mmwayfair.appspot.com/em_GfmyqgG0It8PtbNjk396?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.img1-fg.wfcdn.com%2Fdm%2Fdocument%2Ffa151e93-cf23-4a5e-95f8-527014613e86%2Fq4majorshoppingholidaynacalendar.jpg&key=3869fdf319d7bb56b3d17f11d85960b51175bbbe>