From: Muhammad Yousaf <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 12:07:54 +0500

TO,YOUR BUYING DEPARTMENT,
VENDOR INQUIRY.

Dear sir,
                                                             We are
retailers/wholesalers of handicrafts of  different kinds along
 with wooden block printed cushion covers and bed sheets with pillows
 covers in Pakistan. These items are made from the artisan using hundreds of
 years old methods. Our wooden block printed item are 100 per hand made ,
 No artificial method has been used whatsoever, with all natural dyes on
pure virgin cotton cloth & linen..

*1= Wooden block hand printed cotton & linen Cushion cover.2= Heavy weaving
cloth (jacquard)bed sheets & cushion cover.3= Wooden block hand printed
double bed sheet with 2 pillows.4= Wooden block hand printed cotton & linen
cloth per meter.*

                                                            I hope you will
like to see our more  designs and patterns both in
cushion covers and bed sheets. Please contact us for more information.
Visit our catalogue.   https://sanapotterykingdom.com/category/handy-crafts/

 With Kind Regards,
Muhammad Yousaf
www.sanapotterykingdom.com