Subject: Product photo editing and image retouching
From: Reena Yadav <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 13:20:19 +0530

Hello there,
Hope all is well with you.

Are you looking for professional photoshop editing background removal
services for your images.

*I'm offering the following photoshop editing background removal services:*

·  Background removal and adjustment of Level, Contrast, Color, Curves, Hue
/ Saturation, and Exposure Balance, etc.

·  Image editing resolution enhancement, resizing

·  Body Slimming

·  Remove double chin, Teeth whitening, fix eye bags and hair correction

·  Wedding photo editing and image retouching

·  Product photo editing and image retouching for catching more customers
on E-commerce website.
We can start with the free trial of 1-3 Image retouching. Please share your
image and requirements as well to test with us. I can assure you that we
have expertise in this and we can deliver task within the timeframe and
budget.

Looking forward an opportunity to work with you. If you have any questions
feel free to ask.

Please give me a chance to serve you better.

Best Regards
Reena yadav