Subject: Defective item received -HELP
From: Diane Bigglestone <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 17:17:00 -0400

Hello,
I received the king size Madison Park Amelia upholstered headboard nail
head trim wing back button tufted.  I was unable to open it when the
delivery man was here.

We opened it today and only one of the wings has the nail head trim. The
right wing only has the nail heads on the top not down the front. This is
unacceptable. I have attached a picture.

I left a message on the customer service number as well.

 Will you ship a new right wing only?

Please call me at (617) 797-0587.

Thank you,
Diane

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Amazon.com* <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, September 12, 2022
Subject: Your upcoming delivery is on Wednesday, September 14, 12 PM - 3 PM
To: [email-masked]

<https://www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?C=3B86LHVMG4D1P&K=27AWUBI2LIS5O&M=urn:rtn:msg:20220912162017d5f4615897b046248eb1c00879f0p0na&R=3DPFHN512OH5W&T=C&U=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%3Fref_%3Dpe_386300_550635230&H=G0EBA4U2QO1VJWWB0APPVAZ3IXCA&ref_=pe_386300_550635230>
Hi Diane, your delivery is on the way!
 Arriving Wednesday, between
12 PM - 3 PM
------------------------------
Track your delivery
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?C=3B86LHVMG4D1P&K=27AWUBI2LIS5O&M=urn:rtn:msg:20220912162017d5f4615897b046248eb1c00879f0p0na&R=1JPIJDXN8YF4S&T=C&U=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fcss%2Fshiptrack%2Fview.html%3Fie%3DUTF8%26orderID%3D111-9977845-1373824%26orderingShipmentId%3D151779388744301%26packageId%3D1%26ref_%3Dpe_386300_550635230_sdr&H=81UTVYD651FEJIE7TQXP80U3154A&ref_=pe_386300_550635230_sdr>
Shipped with *NonstopDelivery*

   - NonstopDelivery will contact you approximately 30 minutes before
   arrival at the number ending in *0507*

To make changes, contact NonstopDelivery
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?C=3B86LHVMG4D1P&K=27AWUBI2LIS5O&M=urn:rtn:msg:20220912162017d5f4615897b046248eb1c00879f0p0na&R=8QLZ0DMQ6Y00&T=C&U=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fhelp%2Fcustomer%2Fdisplay.html%3FnodeId%3D201910090%26ref_%3Dpe_386300_550635230&H=TCDA5TGSWVBTTGY2EJZNA4UXG4IA&ref_=pe_386300_550635230>.

Order #111-9977845-1373824
<https://www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?C=3B86LHVMG4D1P&K=27AWUBI2LIS5O&M=urn:rtn:msg:20220912162017d5f4615897b046248eb1c00879f0p0na&R=1EOLXW6RQXS6&T=C&U=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fcss%2Fsummary%2Fedit.html%3Fie%3DUTF8%26orderID%3D111-9977845-1373824%26ref_%3Dpe_386300_550635230_sdr&H=N5SZ9MTO7TZ7AIJDCSHT0PZCNEUA&ref_=pe_386300_550635230_sdr>
Your order will be delivered to your front door. This email was sent from
an email address that can't receive emails. Please don't reply to this
email.