Subject: Sell your products through Wayfair Europe
From: startselling ​ <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 16:21:41 +0200

Dear potential Partner,

I’m Nabil, I am responsible for identifying new supplier partners for
Wayfair Europe (wayfair.co.uk <http://www.wayfair.co.uk>, wayfair.de
<http://www.wayfair.de>, wayfair.ie <https://www.wayfair.ie/>). In 2021,
Wayfair generated $13.7 billion in sales globally.

I’m reaching out to you as we think your products are perfect for our 25+
million customers.

It’s easy to partner with us: we cover logistics, damages and returns and
there are no commissions or partnership fees. It would be great to explore
with you the opportunities to do business together.

Please JOIN my WEBINAR (1h) in English language on “HOW WAYFAIR WORKS AND
HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER” on Sep 28, 2022 10:00 AM London time .

Registration link:
https://wayfair.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_9zbD7MUZSe6TFls_WWIGCA

If you no longer wish to receive emails from Wayfair Onboarding, click here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTNCnB3G00w7XpRKMLIBMvVPY4gVAWcmKHqZpUddq74cufuA/viewform>
.

Best Regards,

Nabil Gattafoni

-- 

*Partner Acquisition *

Wayfair Stores Limited - Berlin Office

Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 29
10178 Berlin

Deutschland

<[email-masked]>Galway, Ireland, Companies Registration Office 457604
Direktoren: Niraj Shah, Michael Fleisher, Dr. Jens Uwe Intat,

Enrique Colbert, Dr. Sascha Hower, Dr. Fabian Schroth