Subject: RE: CS420080409
From: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 10:35:14 -0700

Hello Christopher-

PO # CS420080409 was cancelled on, 8/31/22 due to missing ship method.  We
submitted a ticket notifying Wayfair of this cancellation.

Please review the details below.

*09/02/2022 09:55:39 AM - System ()*

Supplier ID: 1987, PO#: CS420080409 Ship Class: LP/WG Description: PO#
CS420080409 appeared in the "overdue order alerts". It was cancelled due to
no missing ship method. Please note once an order is cancelled it cannot be
reinstated. Any changes made to this PO after cancellation, will not
reflect in our system and will NOT ship. This order needs to be cancelled
in Wayfair's system, and a NEW PO number needs to be submitted with the
correct ship method. Thank you. Sincerely, JLA-Home Customer Service
[email-masked]

Best regards,

Helita

Ecommerce Support Team Supervisor

[email-masked]

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Friday, September 16, 2022 9:20 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* Fwd: CS420080409

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Christopher Yablonski* <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at 12:07 PM
Subject: CS420080409
To: <[email-masked]>

Hello Team,

When will this PO be shipping out?

Thanks

Christopher Yablonski

Project Manager

Consolidated Delivery Ops.

781-801-4460

Wayfair