Subject: Redfin wants to collaborate with Designer Living
From: Chibuzo Ezeokeke <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 16:18:05 -0700

Hi Designer Living,

My name is Chibuzo and I’m on the Content Marketing team at Redfin
<https://tx.bz-mail-us1.com/1/l/74c39c40126447d7a6f842392f8ec481?rl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.redfin.com%2Fblog%2F>,
a national real estate company. I'm writing an article about front door
decorating ideas and would love to share your insight with our readers. If
you decide to participate, we'll mention your business and include a link
to your site in our article. In exchange, we require that you link to the
article from your site's Home, Press, News, or Resources page or link to it
from a related blog post.

*Here's what we need from you:*

   - *A tip for decorating your front door *– this can be anything that can
   be placed on or around the front door to spruce up your home entrance.
   - The only requirement is to post the article on your website's blog or
   link to it from another section on your site (such as a different blog
   post, home or resources page, or a press section). **Sharing the article
   on your social media is great; however, it won't count for the requirement.*
   - Be creative! We want your response to stand out, so don’t be afraid to
   think outside the box. Please try to keep your response to 2-3 sentences.
   Your response may be lightly edited to follow Redfin's branding standards.

We're moving quickly and need your response by *September 13. *If you'd
like to be featured, please reply to this email with your best tip! Let me
know if you have any questions, and I look forward to receiving your
response!

Best,

Chibuzo

*CHIBUZO EZEOKEKE* *| REDFIN | *MARKETING COORDINATOR

1099 Stewart St. Seattle, WA 98101

[email-masked]

If you don't want to receive emails like this from me, please let me know
here
<https://unsubscribe.bz-mail-us1.com/unsubscribe?e=info%40designerliving.com&i=2004207755.3214920.1662592685245%40ip-10-1-6-164&u=121164&g=26555>
.