Subject: Hello from Amanda at Wayfair!
From: Amanda Ryzyk <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 12:52:20 -0700

Hi Designer Living Team,

I'm sending this note to introduce myself as your new point of contact at
Wayfair Professional. I work exclusively with B2B businesses in the
Commercial Renovation space, and wanted to say hello!

I’m excited to connect with you and your team. When do you have 15 minutes
to connect this week?

I’d love to further discuss what a partnership with Wayfair and Wayfair
Professional can look like and how we can help grow your business.

Also, please feel free to book time directly onto my calendar here
<https://aryzykwayfaircom-dot-mmwayfair.appspot.com/em_vaYHPQercOad4YCBl1fG?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalendly.com%2Faryzyk&key=a90630946cc7c7b75d4048e63734a35641fa943c>
.

Thanks,

Amanda
*AMANDA RYZYK*
*SUPPLIER ACQUISITIONS & ONBOARDING*
Wayfair LLC - Corporate Headquarters
4 Copley Place - Floor 7
Boston, MA 02116
United States
P: 801-379-7500