Subject: Important Payroll reminder - Pay date 09/09/2022 - DUE This Friday 09/02/22
From: Erin Giang <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 12:10:13 -0700
List-Id: <all.designerliving.com>

Hi All,

This coming pay date * 09/09/2022 covers* pay period from *08/21/2022 to
09/03/2022*

HR Team,

*Please note payroll day (Monday) falls on holiday so kindly note the
following:*

All managers/supervisors must approve *PTO requests by Friday, Sept 2 at
12:00 pm.* *Any unapproved PTOs will be deleted and will be paid the
following pay date (Sept 23)*

EXEMPT / Salaried employees: You are not required to enter your daily work
hour. However, If you have taken PTO hrs or time off for any reason, please
enter them in ADP Time and Attendance System no later than Noon of Friday,
your supervisor will have until Friday evening to approve your PTO or
Absence ect.

NON-EXEMPT  / Hourly employees:  You are required to record your work hours
by  clocking in and out, meal break in your ADP time card every day when
you work as how we instructed you over the email sent by hiring team.  Both
of you and your manager have *unit 6 pm this Friday 9/2/22 *to review and
approve your time card

It is a must to enter the “earning code” to the hours you enter such as
 PTO, Absence without pay, Jury Duty …( A cert / proof of service issued by
the court is required for Jury Duty)

If you have any question , please contact us via email only
[email-masked] ; [email-masked]

Thank you
Erin