Subject: Register a Trade Account
From: "MURSAL ASLAM" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 12:58:29 +0500

Hello,

This is Mursal Aslam representing MagiCare LLC. We would love to work with
you as a retail partner to sell your products and use our resources to boost
your brand awareness. We will be requiring products in wholesale quantities
thus we would love the opportunity to open up a wholesale account with you.

In this regard, please provide the following:

a) Price list with UPC (Universal Product Code).

b) MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity).

c) MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) policy.

We would like to purchase the different product(s) in a large number.
Kindly, can you assist us in this regard as we want to build long-term
business relations with you if you give us the best prices and service?

Looking forward to having a long-term business collaboration with you. 

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any other information.

Kind Regards

Mursal Aslam

(Procurement Manager)

_____________________

MAGICARE LLC

5900 Balcones Drive, 

STE 100, Austin TX 78731

United States.

MOB: 0017372827129

TEL:    0015123801122

WEB:  www.magicarestore.com

Email 1: [email-masked]

Email 2: [email-masked]

Whatsapp: 0017372827129