Subject: Apply for Vendor
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 15:28:46 +0800

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Good day to you.

This is Lucia from INTCO in China. Our business partners include City
Furniture, IKEA, West Elm, Zara Home, Walmart, ROSS, Target and so on. 

We are the biggest manufacture of home decor in China for almost 20 years.
Our main products are Mirrors, art canvas and so on.

If you are interested in our products, feel free to contact me. Or could you
kindly tell me how to connect with your buyer? Looking forward to your
reply!

Below are photos of our products:

    

Thanks,

Lucia

 

Lucia Lu

Sales Manager

 

INTCO Framing

Email:  <mailto: [email-masked] > [email-masked]    

Mobile: +86 1328060604

Web:  <http://www.intco-framing.com> www.intco-framing.com  

 <https://www.facebook.com/>   <https://www.twitter.com/>  

 <https://www.intco.com.cn/> www.intco.com.cn