Subject: TOWELLING & BEDDING MANUFACTURER - TURKEY / OZGUR TEXTILE A.S
From: GÖKHAN KOCAKARA <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 14:17:57 +0300

Dear Buyer at Bath Division,

We're more than a manufacturer.  Our design and research teams are committed
to offering fully customizable orders while developing a variety of
exclusive product lines. With advanced spinning and finishing technology, we
strive to provide our clients with a reliable source of exceptionally soft
and eco-friendly textiles for generations to come. Established in 2000,
Ozgur Textile AS has expanded its network of design, research and
development experts to continously deliver outstanding products that are
consistent with the ever-changing standards of quality.  

 

Tradition in Craftsmanship

It's not just about quality - it's about passion, sustainability and natural
resources. Our profound respect for what we bring into this world has driven
our pursuit for the creation of ethical, luxury-grade textiles.After
generations of passed down knowledge and care, our love for textiles grows
with every cloth born from our fibers.

What does comfort mean to us?

The confidence of knowing that you are buying with a wholly Turkish owned
company whose core values are integrity, design and quality, expert
knowledge and conscious practice.

Designed for you by you

We give our clients exactly what they want, down to the thread. Our
award-winning design team ensures that every product aligns with the soul
and culture of your company. With a modern perspective and progressive
design values, they fulfil customer desires with aesthetically pleasing,
high-quality craftsmanship. Every hand-crafted design reflects the needs of
our customers - whether they're meant for a family, a CEO or a business. 

You can check website of both company;  

BATH LINEN -  <http://www.ozgurtekstil.com.tr> www.ozgurtekstil.com.tr

BED  LINEN  -  <http://www.bezertekstil.com> www.bezertekstil.com

Your precious reply will be much appreciated.

 

                Best Regards / Mfg 

 <https://youtu.be/MAef7sBLars>