Subject: Various branded dining furniture from Jinruili , China
From: "Calvin" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 22:24:44 +0800

Dear Designer Living,

Hope everything goes well with you!

 

Glad to learn you’re on the market of contemporary furniture products, we
are a professional hardware furniture manufacturer, specializing in dining
chairs/armchairs/dining tables/bar stools/coffee tables etc. 110 workers,
12000 ㎡ workshop, 14 years furniture manufacture experience, BSCI & FSC
certificated, three hour reach Shenzhen port, this is how we keep good
quality and competitive prices for global valued customers. If any product
meet your demand, please feel free to contact us. Free samples can be
offered if price content. We're sure your any inquiry or requirement will
get prompt attention.

Attached please find our company profile and E-catalog for your reference,
thank you.

Please feel free to contact us and visit our company website:
<http://www.jrlfurniture.com/> http://www.jrlfurniture.com/

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Calvin

Merchandiser

 <https://www.facebook.com/jinruilifurniture>
<https://www.instagram.com/jinruili_group/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjpIaQ8gqmIjd5SFTKcT9rQ>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/jinruili/>
<https://twitter.com/JinruiliF> 

Foshan Jinruili Furniture Co.,Ltd.

佛山市金瑞利家具有限公司 

Add:Jinruli Buliding,Shalong Road,Jiujiang Shatou Town,Foshan City,Guangdong
Province,China

Mobile / WeChat / WhatsApp: +86 139 23253002

E-mail:[email-masked]