Subject: Manufacturer Of Handicrafts
From: Blueteek Overseas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 11:32:24 +0530

Hi There,

Hope you are fine and doing well.

I'm Rajab, the CEO of Blueteek Overseas. I've my own manufacturing unit in
India and supply to many countries.

We deal in all types of handcrafted items in metal, wood, and glass. And we
are specialized in making different kinds of ideas for our customers.

Here we've attached our products look book & Company Profile for your
reference.

Please let us know your interest or you can share any kind of design and
article you want. We can develop your ideas also.

I want to take this opportunity to work with your company and make a
prosperous business relationship with your company.

Awaiting your earliest reply.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 & 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬
*Rajab*
𝑩𝑳𝑼𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑲 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑺