Subject: Eicher Upholstered Dining Chairs W004773117
From: Lynne Dorr <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 21:50:48 -0500

Hello,

On February 14, 2022, I ordered two of your Eisher Upholstered Dining
Chairs from Wayfair.

I absolutely love the look and thought they would be built solid as a rock.
Unfortunately, after not even six months I have found that not to be the
case.

After about four months or so we started finding black screws on the
kitchen floor. Didn't put two and two together until a seat cushion from
one of the chairs came completely off. All of the screws had been falling
out of the bottom of both chairs!

The next night my daughter who weighs probably not even 120 pounds was
sitting in the other chair and one of the front legs broke completely off!
The leg broke at the joints (see photos). That same night we also started
finding the pieces that look like big thumbtacks on the floor as well.
Thank God no one stepped on one of those!

I ordered the chairs on February 15 and I am writing to you today on August
10. Less than six months and I have one chair that is so broken and falling
apart that it cannot be used. And one I'm afraid to let people sit in
because I'm afraid it will break under them.

When I spend $500 on two chairs I expect them to last quite a long, long,
long time.

Please let me know what you will do to fix this situation. I now have a
dining room table with essentially no chairs so I would be grateful if you
could rectify the situation for me quickly. I have also attached my receipt
from Wayfair for your reference.

Thank you so much for your gracious help,
Lynne Dorr
12357 Naples St. NE.
Blaine, MN 55449
651-329-5301