Subject: FW: Designer Living Order D228030770 - Return Initial
From: Joan Scotto <[email-masked]>
To: Designer Living <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 10:11:31 -0400

Emial Template

Please cancel this return this was an error. These items are being kept. I
will be processing a different return. Sorry for any confusion.

Joan

Joan Scotto

EVP NY Sales & Licensing

JLA Home

20 W 33rd St. 3rd FL.

NY, NY 10001

516-528-7829

*From:* [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 9, 2022 10:00 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Cc:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* Designer Living Order D228030770 - Return Initial

 <https://www.designerliving.com/>

NEW <https://designerliving.com/products/new/f8-o1-i1>

    |

BEDDING <https://designerliving.com/showcases/bedding/1>

    |

FURNITURE <https://designerliving.com/showcases/furniture/2>

    |

HOME DECOR <https://designerliving.com/showcases/home-decor/4>

    |

SALE <https://designerliving.com/sale>

BEDDING <https://designerliving.com/showcases/bedding/1>

 |

FURNITURE <https://designerliving.com/showcases/furniture/2>

 |

HOME DECOR <https://designerliving.com/showcases/home-decor/4>

NEW <https://designerliving.com/products/new/f8-o1-i1>

 |

SALE <https://designerliving.com/sale>

Hi Joan,

We have received your return request for your Designer Living order. Below,
please find a link to the return confirmation page where you can print a
shipping label with our return address on it, if you have not already done
so.

Return Authorization Number: R228090ECF

For our complete return policy, please click here
<https://www.designerliving.com/content/returns/4>.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at
[email-masked] or by phone at 1-888-879-8790 (MON - FRI, 10:00 AM
- 6:30 PM EST AND 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM PST).

Thank you,

Designer Living

<https://designerliving.com/content/product-review/8>

<https://designerliving.com/content/product-review/8>

<https://designerliving.com/content/rewards/6>

<https://designerliving.com/content/rewards/6>

<https://designerliving.com/get-inspired>

<https://designerliving.com/get-inspired>

 <https://designerliving.com/refer/refer-a-friend>

<https://designerliving.com/refer/refer-a-friend>

<https://designerliving.com/content/product-review/8>

<https://designerliving.com/content/product-review/8>

<https://designerliving.com/content/rewards/6>

<https://designerliving.com/content/rewards/6>

<https://designerliving.com/get-inspired>

<https://designerliving.com/get-inspired>

 <www.designerliving.com/refer/refer-a-friend>

<www.designerliving.com/refer/refer-a-friend>

 <http://www.designerliving.com>

 <https://www.instagram.com/designer_living/>

 <https://www.facebook.com/DesignerLiving/>

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNifNqJR63G6juEmy5Z0wtQ>

 <https://www.pinterest.com/designerliving/>

 <https://twitter.com/DesignerLiving>

400 Longfellow Court
Livermore, CA 94550 USA

Manage Profile & Unsubscribe
<https://www.designerliving.com/Member/Subscription/Management?email=[email-masked]&utm_source=LEblast&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=020117_IS&utm_term=&utm_content=InsiderSteals&r=0>

©2018 Designer Living Inc.