Subject: pillow covers supply
From: Rachel Lee <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 18:44:02 +0800

Hi Friend,

This is Rachel from WellSucceed Embroidery Limited.

We can offer you:

Custom *Pillow covers, tapestries, blankets, T-shirts, hoodies, leggings,
underwear, hats, socks, bags, mugs, towels, stickers, pins and patches.*

  -PayPal and Wire Transfer accepted

  -DHL and UPS door to door service

  -Quick sample and production turnaround time

  -Customer copyright and privacy protected

-Guaranteed after-sale service

Have any questions or comments? We'd love to hear from you!

All the best,
------------------------------

Rachel

Sales Department

*WELLSUCCEED EMBROIDERY LIMITED*
(One Stop Sourcing of Patches, Keychain, Badges, Poster Flags, Wristbands,
Hats, Lanyards, Koozies, Bottle openers, Water bottles or stickers,
Handbags, etc.)

T:+86 769 86180188  F:+86 769 86187088

WhatsApp: +86 15223332077