Subject: Need Information on Drop-shipping!
From: "Mayur Tank" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 01:20:03 -0400

Hi there,

This is Mayur from Slickblue. We are interested in selling your products. Do
you have a Dropship program. Please provide us information to get started.

We are an ecommerce company selling on Walmart/Newegg/sears and in a bunch
of different categories from bedding, home décor, home furniture, seasonal
décor and a few more and were looking to add more products through the drop
shipping mode from potential vendors like you. 

Here is our website link:  <http://www.slickblue.com> www.slickblue.com 

can you please let me know the following

1. Are we allowed to sell your products on marketplaces?

2. How many sku’s do you carry approximately ?

3. Do you provide a data feed/csv file on a daily basis which contains
updated inventory numbers ?

4. Do you use FedEx/ups/other for shipping and have fixed shipping charges
or is it by the dimensions and destination ?

5. Is there a drop shipping fee whether monthly or by the order ?

6. What needs to be done to sign up?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Mayur