Subject: RE: Designer Living and Wayfair | Partnership Inquiry
From: Garrett Colantino <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 16:25:19 -0700

Hi Designer Living Team,

I hope you had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend!

Our category management team spent some time reviewing your site and we’re
thoroughly impressed with your assortment. We're hoping to connect with you
sometime next week to discuss a potential partnership between Designer
Living and Wayfair.

You may have also heard that Wayfair has a separate gated B2B platform
called Wayfair Professional where thousands of B2B customers such as
contractors, interior designers, property managers, hotels, restaurants
etc. purchase products like yours. It's a multi-billion dollar business,
and despite COVID headwinds, saw positive growth across every vertical in
2020. B2B customers receive a tailored site experience unique to their
vertical, and this targeted approach gives your products more exposure to
the millions of right B2B customers who are increasingly purchasing online.
Wayfair’s a powerful platform and we believe we can help provide plenty of
value and incremental lift for your e-com operations:- $14 billion (+55%)
in sales in 2020- 16.5 million orders from our 31 million active customers
in Q4 alone. Purchase orders from Wayfair can feed into your current
systems and operations, and getting started with Wayfair is simple with NO
fees.

Since there is no cost to sign up and you're in full control of launching
and pausing your listing pages, I can go ahead and create a partner portal
account for you. To do so, please answer the questions below:

   1.

   Do you have inventory located in the US or Canada today?
   2.

   Are you authorized to sign legal agreements on behalf of the company? If
   not, please share first, last name and email address of the person who is:
   3.

   Full Legal Business Name:
   4.

   Role/Job Title:
   5.

   Supplier Address, City, State, Zip Code:
   6.

   State/Jurisdiction of Incorporation or Formation:
   7. *Once you enter our Onboarding pipeline, it is critical to complete
   all steps within one week (5 business days) to avoid processing delays that
   will impact your go-live date.*
   - *Is there a specific individual who will be dedicated to completing
      all Onboarding steps on this timeline? If no, when do you expect
to have a
      dedicated resource available?:*
      - *Are there any reasons why you wouldn't be able to meet that
      timeline? If yes, when would you be in position to meet that timeline?:*

FAQ

Wholesale Cost Model: Wayfair doesn't take a percentage of our suppliers’
sales like other traditional e-commerce retailers. We operate on the
wholesale cost model, meaning we pay our suppliers the wholesale cost of
their items, and we set the retail price.

$0 to Ship: Wayfair operates on the drop-ship model, so we send the
customer order to your warehouse, then you pick, pack, and prepare to send
the product directly to the end customer. Wayfair arranges and pays for
100% of the shipping cost.

 Next Steps

Once I have the information above, you will receive an email with access to
Wayfair's Partner Home portal where you will complete your account setup
and the rest of the onboarding process. We’ll provide you with a dedicated
onboarding team that sets you up for success from day one. They are ready
to assist you with the setup process, and get your products live on-site in
as little as one week. From there, you will be able to start selling your
products live on Wayfair.com!

You can also set up a call with me here: Book Time Here
<https://gcolantinowayfaircom-dot-mmwayfair.appspot.com/em_o9YolES0viptqBt43vV4?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalendly.com%2Fgcolantino%2Fexperiment1et&key=49e815e55bfb7d90e993717c25f845f0966a98ce>

Let me know - thanks!

All the best,

Garrett