Subject: Amazon order missing all screws and hardware 114-8432044-5379438
From: "J. Woodall" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 19:49:12 -0400

Good evening,

Attached is a screenshot of the order that we placed for a Madison
headboard from your company through Amazon.

Once we received it, we were excited to put it together and realized that
there was a hardware bag in the box but the bag was empty. Unfortunately,
that meant that we couldn't install the headboard.

Then took the information that was given in the specs regarding the
hardware needed and purchased it ourselves. Unfortunately the information
that was provided was incorrect and we are still no closer to having a
headboard than we were when we first opened the box. This is very
frustrating!

I did try to call two days ago and have not heard anything back from your
company. We spent FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS plus all the hardware that we
purchased on our own and our purchase can not be used. Amazon told us to
contact you directly. I will expect to hear from you tomorrow to let us
know the quickest way to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

Juli Woodall
114-8432044-5379438