Subject: Your Amazon order 111-8955249-9513843 has been prepared!
From: Susie Sloan <[email-masked]>
To: ID410 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 17:00:00 +0000

Your Amazon order 111-8955249-9513843 has been prepared!                
                 =

                               Hi ID410, 

  We’re excited to let you know that your order has been prepared and
will be shipped out soon! 
 
  Here are the details:

   Order No: 

  111-8955249-9513843 

   Item: 

  Madison Park Modern Elmwood Set of 2 Dining Chair with Cream Finish
MP108-0911 (Qty: 1)

 
   Courier: 

  UPS® Ground 

   Tracking No: 

  1ZR817V90397531562 

  Ship To:

  550 Northport Pkwy, Port Wentworth, Georgia, 31407, United States 

 
   If there are any mistakes in the details above, please contact us
immediately.  
   Track my order
<https://www.trackmyshipment.co/shipment-tracking/ESUS100021869>      
Thanks for supporting our business - clearly, you've got a great taste!  

 
  * This email was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept
incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. * 

   www.trackmyshipment.co <https://www.trackmyshipment.co/>  
  61 Broadway, Suite 1705, New York, NY 10006, USA 

  Unsubscribe
<https://www.trackmyshipment.co/unsubscribe?s=c66d01aa-4cc7-43b9-bdaf-f735fe6c935e&amp;o=tracking>
me from future emails.