Subject: Fwd: Social Media Manager
From: KJ Instatips <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 21:02:08 +0200

Hello Designer Living

We came across your page on instagram and we love it. We think that we can
be a great asset to your page and help you take your brand to the next
level.

We have loads of experience with this and are instagram experts and coaches
and we also have social media management services.

We feel that we would be a great match for your page and style. Feel free
to have a look at our page @instatips_kj on instagram.

We charge $700/pm for managing your account and this includes everything
from content strategy (we use ANC strategy, attract, nurture and convert to
sales), engagement, creative stories to increase engagement and traffic and
of course making sure that your page is optimized to make sure you get
maximum exposure to your target audience. We do custom design work and
tailored marketing videos for websites etc as well for you.

If this is something that you would be interested in talking about further
then feel free to reach out and we can hop on a quick call to discuss in
more details.

Below are references for you to have a look at.

Newcosiness: home decor ( Instagram account)
Akinspirationals : Relationship expert/life coach(facebook and started new
IG account that you can have a look at as well)

We look forward to hearing from you regarding a potential call to discuss
further.

Many thanks and kind regards