Subject: Soliciting Business Relationship as Supplier
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 23:32:14 +0530

Dear Sir,

Greetings for the day. 

We received the contact information of your esteemed organization from
Indian Embassy office. 

At this juncture, we take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as Zenith
Exports, based at Gujarat, India. Zenith Exports is a Proprietorship firm
led by Ms. Hetal Bhatt, who is a post graduate in Journalism and Mass
Communications. She is an energetic lady with dynamic entrepreneurial skills
and having lot of zeal and passion.

Zenith Exports is registered with FIEO (Federation of Indian Export
Organizations) setup by Ministry of Commerce, Government of India, and is a
Merchant Exporter firm which is into exports of all types of Bedsheets,
Towels and T-Shirts. It aims to cater mostly USA and Europe markets. Our aim
is to not only provide customer satisfaction but customer delight and
develop a long term business relationship with our customers. The details
are mentioned in our website  <http://www.zenithexports.in>
www.zenithexports.in or one can reach me at +91-7048246030. 

We are eagerly inclined to supply items like all types of Towels, Bedsheets
and T-Shirts for your esteemed organization and it will be a privilege to be
part of your suppliers list. We are committed to highest standards of ethics
in all our business practices.

We would be happy to receive specifications of your requirements for the
above 3 products namely, towels, bedsheets and T-Shirts in terms of material
type, colour, size, etc. Any other detail like INCO terms, packing, delivery
etc. would also be most welcome.

We look forward to forge a sound business relationship with your company
wherein we assure you our commitment and full support in fulfilling your
requirements.

Looking forward for hear from you.

Regards,

Hetal Bhatt

Proprietor

Zenith Exports