Subject: Custom Apparel and Accessories
From: Eileen Lee <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 17:37:50 +0800

Hi friend,

Hope all is well! This is Eileen Lee from *WELLSUCCEED*-Top *Merch
Supplier.*

We create custom designed hats and textiles featuring designs and logos
with 14 years experience!

*Apparel*

Hoodies,sweatshirts, jackets, t-shirts, tanks, jerseys, tanks, shorts,
leggings,
yoga suits, swim wears, bikinis, underwears.

*Headwear*

Trucker hats, dad hats, snapbacks, bucket hats, winter beanies,
neck gaiters, bandanas.

*Socks*

Sports socks, grip socks, cuff socks, ankle socks.

*Bags*

Fanny packs,  tote bags, shoulder bags, duffel, make up bags,
drawstring bags.

*Accessories:*

Patch, pins, stickers, woven labels, face masks, neck gaiters, water
bottles, phone cases, air pods covers, tapestries, slippers, gloves, etc

*Why Choose Us?*

· Low MOQ

· Cost-efficient( factory price)

· Quick turn-around time.

· DHL/UPS door to door delivery

· Guarantee after-sale service.

· Protect clients' copyright.

Warm welcome to contact me whenever you need any items!

Thanks and best regards,

------------------------------

*Eileen Lee*

*Branch General Management*

Tel & Whatsapp: +86 13364069860

*WELLSUCCEED EMBROIDERY LIMITED*

*(One Stop supplier: apparels, hats, socks, koozies, backpack & fanny pack
& string bag, patches, pins, key chains, flags, masks etc.) *

Tel:+86 769 86180188

      +86 769 86187088

ADD: 4/F, #38, SOUTH XIHU 3RD RD,

          SHILONG, DONGGUAN .
          GUANGDONG,523325.CHINA