Subject: NEW WHOLESALE VENDOR ACCOUNT INQUIRY - BIG PRODUCT DEALS INC X DESIGNER LIVING
From: Marjorie Sabadao <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 13:47:47 +0800

Hello Designer Living,

  We can sell more of your products across the U.S. by capturing sales most
other retailers & sellers cannot get.

My name is Marjorie and I am contacting you on behalf of
BigProductDeals.com. Our company has been successfully operating in the
direct-to-consumer space since 2016. Attached is our Sellers Permit as
proof of our legitimacy.

We have three pillars of operation:

1. Seller Fulfilled Prime Amazon Seller Account – 1000’s of successful
orders – all handled and shipped out same/next business day with 2 day
coverage across the 48 states.

2. www.BigProductDeals.com <http://www.bigproductdeals.com/> – Our own
eCommerce store that we put marketing spend to drive new traffic to. We
also publish listings (if allowed) to Walmart, ebay, Etsy, google shopping
& more.

3. 4 Brick and Mortar Retail Locations – California, Connecticut, North
Carolina, & Florida. Monday – Saturday 10am-4pm business operations with
professionally trained staff.

Our specialty and focus is in oversized goods on Amazon, Shopify and other
e-commerce platforms. We have established unique structural, logistic, and
systems advantages that give us and our partners an advantage for selling
large items on Amazon as a Seller-Fulfilled Prime seller, including 5
warehouses and excellent functional skills.

Our research indicates that your products would be an excellent candidate
for our partnership success model. We sell throughout the US, Australia,
Europe, and other countries around the world. Our specialty is selling
oversized products with the Amazon Prime Badge. We drive traffic to our
sites and to Amazon listings to capitalize on the trust associated with
being a Prime Seller. In addition, we do not upsell, we follow strict MAP
pricing policies, and we have a strong history of customer satisfaction.

As you know, most buyers have more confidence in purchasing from a Seller
with the Prime Badge because it provides confidence and represents a
standard of quality. If a consumer sees your product and it is compared on
Amazon with a competitive product being sold by a "Prime Seller",
statistics confirm that Buyers will purchase from the Prime Seller more
than 5 times out of 7. We can help you capture those sales!

 I would like to schedule a time to speak with you briefly about this
opportunity. Please reach out to me with any questions - I am more than
happy to help clarify any of the above. We would be a great addition to
your wholesale program and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & Have a Great Day,

Marjorie @ Big Product Deals Inc