Subject: Request for wholesale account
From: Ryan Nell Perez <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 07:58:59 -0700

Hello,
I would like to set up a wholesale account with Designer Living for Article
Innovations, LLC, an online retailer with a mature Amazon storefront. We
strictly adhere to MAP/MSRP pricing, and we will represent your brand
professionally.

Our company and reseller information are included below. Please let me know
if you require anything else.

EIN: 82-2773778
CA Seller's Permit: 103-147002
Copies of the EIN and Seller's Permit are available online at
http://articleinnovations.com/index.php/supplier-information/

Best Regards,

Ryan Nell Perez
Product Sourcer, Wholesale
[email-masked]
(858) 480-1390 ext. 1002

Article Innovations, LLC
4231 Balboa Ave. PMB 3043
San Diego, CA 92117

www.articleinnovations.com
<http://www.articleinnovations.com/?fbclid=IwAR26173QSL8rpLJCvhGC3eTzUzCKXq41G0GK_ZC7HE_nfOuI1YO6yeyDGS8>

Powered by HubSpot
<app.hubspot.comhttps://app.hubspot.com/signup-hubspot/sales?hubs_campaign=hubspot-email-branding-virality&hubs_medium=virality&intent=salesFree&opt_sidebar=crm-email&utm_id=crm-email-signature-branding&utm_source=email>
.