Subject: Jinruili Furniture
From: "Calvin" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 17:16:16 +0800

Dear Designer Living,

Have a nice day.

Glad to hear that you’re on the market for contemporary furniture, my name
is Calvin and whom is from Foshan JinRuiLi Furniture Co., Ltd. in Guangdong
province, China. We are a professional hardware furniture manufacturing
which specializing in dining chairs, dining tables, barstools, and coffee
tables etc. Our main market are concentrate on Europe and the monthly
capacity is 30000+ pcs, we always adhere to provide stability quality,
competitive price, the quickly delivery date, honest attitude!

Attached please find our company profile and E-catalog for your reference,
thank you.

Please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Calvin

Merchandiser

Foshan Jinruili Furniture Co.,Ltd.

佛山市金瑞利家具有限公司 

Add:Jinruli Buliding,Shalong Road,Jiujiang Shatou Town,Foshan City,Guangdong
Province,China

Mobile / WeChat / WhatsApp: +86 139 23253002

E-mail:[email-masked]