Subject: Designerliving data erasure request - from Trina Swank - request: COELNZOE
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 19:40:27 -0700

Hi Designerliving (designerliving.com),

My name is Trina Swank, I've used your service in the past.
However, I'm now making the conscious decision to reduce my digital
footprint and as a result I ask you to please delete any personal data of
mine you have stored on your systems.

I have initiated this request myself and it was sent from my own personal
inbox (see From address of this email).
Would appreciate your cooperation and an email confirming when the deletion
has been completed.

My personal details are:

   - Name: Trina Swank
   - Email: [email-masked]

Context: I received an email from your company on *2011 March 08* which
indicates your systems hold my personal data.

Companies: If you would like additional context and assistance to complete
this request, please visit the secured Mine for Business portal.
<https://api.saymine.com/user-request?existing=False&category=Lifestyle&experiment=False&actionId=COELNZOE&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dsra&utm_content=designerliving.com>

* Thanks, Trina Swank Powered by Mine® Mine Request: COELNZOE *