Subject: For you - Super Promotion to support freight cost from USofa
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Namnv <[email-masked]>, "Ms.Roxy: (Team Leader)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 14:59:00 +0700

Dear E&E company,

This is Bella - Export sales of Minh Tin Import-Export Co., Ltd

We are manufacturer and exporter of the high-quality sofa. We supply a 
wide range of sofas, recliners, home theater seatings, motion sets, 
push-back chairs, and upholstered beds cover with high quality and 
reasonable prices.

Our company is about to launch the biggest promotion:

Up to $2000/ each container to support the high freight cost for the 
customer

We are looking forward to building up a long-term business relationship 
with you & your company

Please contact me for more detail!

Thanks very much,

Kind regards,

  Bella (Ms.)

Export sales

Phone/Wechat : +84 906 966 280

Email: [email-masked]

Website: www.usofa.vn