Subject: Stone Washed Belgian Flax Linen Sheet, Duvet Sets and Patchwork Articles available at Ultra Discounted Rates
From: "Raheel Pervaiz" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 01:38:56 +0500

Sheet Sets Price List:

1-100% Pure & Organic Belgian Flax Linen Stone Washed Sheet Set

-Size: King

-1 Fitted Sheet

-1 Flat Sheet

-2 Pillow Case

-Packaging: Self Fabric Draw String Bag

-Price: $27.95 {Shipping + Insurance + Packaging Included}

2-100% Pure & Organic Belgian Flax Linen Stone Washed Sheet Set

-Size: Queen

-1 Fitted Sheet

-1 Flat Sheet

-2 Pillow Case

-Packaging: Self Fabric Draw String Bag

-Price: $27.65 {Shipping + Insurance + Packaging Included}

3-100% Pure & Organic Belgian Flax Linen Stone Washed Sheet Set

-Size: Double

-1 Fitted Sheet

-1 Flat Sheet

-2 Pillow Case

-Packaging: Self Fabric Draw String Bag

-Price: $27.05 {Shipping + Insurance + Packaging Included}

Duvet Set Price List

1-100% Pure & Organic Belgian Flax Linen Stone Washed Duvet Set

-Size: King

-1 Duvet Cover

-2 Pillow Case

-Packaging: Self Fabric Draw String Bag

-Price: $28.10 {Shipping + Insurance + Packaging Included}

2-100% Pure & Organic Belgian Flax Linen Stone Washed Duvet Set

-Size: Queen

-1 Duvet Cover

-2 Pillow Case

-Packaging: Self Fabric Draw String Bag

-Price: $27.95 {Shipping + Insurance + Packaging Included}

3-100% Pure & Organic Belgian Flax Linen Stone Washed Duvet Set

-Size: Double

-1 Duvet Cover

-2 Pillow Case

-Packaging: Self Fabric Draw String Bag

-Price: $27.75 {Shipping + Insurance + Packaging Included}

Patchwork Sheet Sets Price List:

1-100% Pure & Organic Stone Washed Belgian Flax Linen Sheet Sets

Style: Patchwork Designer Sheets

Packaging: Self Fabric Bag Packaging

Size: King

1 Flat: 106 x 110 inches

1 Fitted: 80 x 78 + 15 inches depth

2 Pillow Cases: 40 x 20 + 6 inches flap inside

Price: USD $47.95 {Shipping + Packaging Included}

2-100% Pure & Organic Stone Washed Belgian Flax Linen Sheet Sets

Style: Patchwork Designer Sheets

Packaging: Self Fabric Bag Packaging

Size: Queen

1 Flat: 106 x 96 inches

1 Fitted: 80 x 60 + 15 inches depth

2 Pillow Cases: 30 x 20 + 6 inches flap inside

Price: USD $46.57 {Shipping + Packaging Included}

3-100% Pure & Organic Stone Washed Belgian Flax Linen Sheet Sets

Style: Patchwork

Packaging: Self Fabric Bag Packaging

Size: Double

1 Flat: 101 x 86 inches

1 Fitted: 75 x 54 + 15 inches depth

2 Pillow Cases: 30 x 20 + 6 inches flap inside

Price: USD $46.53 {Shipping + Packaging Included}

We would not mind offering you with a diversified range of colors, styles
and sizes even if your order quantity is less

Feel free to discuss anything if you're still having any questions or
queries in your mind

Looking forward to have a quick and positive response from your side

Awaiting response

"In Allah (S.W.T) we trust"

Regards,

Raheel Pervaiz

General Manager | Crescent Enterprises {Manufacturer of all kinds of Home
Textiles & Garments}

Email: [email-masked]

Website: www.crescentents.com

Skype: crescententerprises1985

+92-316-2533679