Subject: New Wholesale Account
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 03:59:53 -0400

Hi,

This is amin, from FF Unique Deals LLC. I am writing in connection with 
the wholesale account. We are a Limited liability company aiming for 
opening a wholesale account with your company. It would be great if you 
could send us your wholesale application and price list for an opening 
of wholesale account.
We have worked with numerous top brands of different countries, 
specifically the USA, thus we have added value to their brand and 
increased sales as well. In addition, we are specialized in building a 
brand and we also strictly followed brand’s map policy.
It would be a great step for the betterment and progress of your brand 
if we could work together and started opening a wholesale account.

Our Company name with address and website details are the following:

Company name: FF Unique Deals LLC
Address: 310 Market, ST Unit 215, South Burlington, VT 05403, USA
Email: [email-masked]
Website: https://www.ffuniquedeals.com
Phone :0018023497189
Tax Id : 88-1285113
Sales Tax Resale Number: SUT-11184555

We would be keen to know about your response.

Regards
FF Unique Deals LLC