Subject: Payroll reminder - Pay date 06/17/2022
From: Erin Giang <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 12:41:04 -0700
List-Id: <all.designerliving.com>

Hi All,

This coming pay date * 06/17/2022 *covers pay period from
*05/29/22-06/11/2022*

EXEMPT / Salaried employees: You are not required to enter your daily work
hour. However, If you have taken PTO hrs or time off for any reason, please
enter them in ADP Time and Attendance System no later than Noon of Friday,
your supervisor will have until Friday evening to approve your PTO or
Absence ect.

NON-EXEMPT  / Hourly employees:  You are required to record your work hours
by  clocking in and out, meal break in your ADP time card every day when
you work as how we instructed you over the email sent by Becky.  Both of
you and your manager have until this *by 8 pm  this Saturday *to review
your time card and  make supervisor approval.

It is a must to enter the “earning code” to the hours you enter such as
 PTO, Absence without pay, Jury Duty …( A cert / proof of service issued by
the court is required for Jury Duty)

If you have any question , please contact us via email only
[email-masked] ; [email-masked]

Thank you
Erin