Subject: Return
From: kelli jenkins <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 11:57:42 -0600

Hi Latesia,

I am returning the Madison Park Willa 3 piece duvet set due to missing
pieces.  I agreed to an exchange versus return.  I would like to exchange
for the  Madison Park Pure Ronan 5 Piece Cotton Duvet Cover Set  listed by
your company.  Can I get a refund for the Willa and purchase the Ronan
available from your company through Ebay?

Thanks,
Kelli

Hi Kelli,

designerlivingus sent you a message about your request:

Hello Ebay Customer, Sorry to hear you are missing the shams to complete
the duvet set. Please be sure to unfold the complete duvet to be sure the
shams aren't folded inside with the duvet. We would like to offer a full
replacement instead of a refund. Please let me know what works best for
you. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have costed. Thank
you, Latesia Customer Service Rep. Designer Living [email-masked]

To reply now, see the request details.

If you haven't agreed on a solution by June 4, 2022, you can ask us to step
in and help. If you and your seller need more time to work things out, your
request will stay open until July 5, 2022.
See return details
<https://www.ebay.com/rtn/Return/ReturnsDetail?returnId=5213049673&mkevt=1&mkpid=0&emsid=e11923.m4972.l9248&mkcid=7&ch=osgood&euid=99f904b485cb4a909de9d1b0b73d1e1b&bu=44616077035&exe=euid&ext=39554&osub=-1%7E1&crd=20220601052103&segname=11923&sojTags=ch%3Dch%2Cbu%3Dbu%2Cnull%2Cexe%3Dexe%2Cext%3Dext%2Cosub%3Dosub%2Ccrd%3Dcrd%2Csegname%3Dsegname%2Cchnl%3Dmkcid>

Madison Park Willa 3 Piece Cotton Printed Duvet Cover Set

Order Number:
05-08665-86359
<https://www.ebay.com/vod/FetchOrderDetails?orderId=05-08665-86359>

Item Id:
154630829211

Seller Id:

designerlivingus

Return Id:

5213049673

Email reference id: [#99f904b485cb4a909de9d1b0b73d1e1b#]

We don't check this mailbox, so please don't reply to this message. If you
have a question, go to Help & Contact
<https://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/home?mkevt=1&mkpid=0&emsid=e11923.m1852.l6369&mkcid=7&ch=osgood&euid=99f904b485cb4a909de9d1b0b73d1e1b&bu=44616077035&exe=euid&ext=39554&osub=-1%7E1&crd=20220601052103&segname=11923&sojTags=ch%3Dch%2Cbu%3Dbu%2Cnull%2Cexe%3Dexe%2Cext%3Dext%2Cosub%3Dosub%2Ccrd%3Dcrd%2Csegname%3Dsegname%2Cchnl%3Dmkcid>
.

eBay sent this message to Kelli Jenkins (maynard-49). Learn more about account
protection
<https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11923.m1852.l3167/7?euid=99f904b485cb4a909de9d1b0b73d1e1b&bu=44616077035&segname=11923&crd=20220601052103&osub=-1~1&ch=osgood&loc=https%3A%2F%2Fpages.ebay.com%2Fhelp%2Faccount%2Fprotecting-account.html&exe=euid&ext=39554&sojTags=null,bu=bu,ch=ch,segname=segname,crd=crd,url=loc,osub=osub>.
eBay is committed to your privacy. Learn more about our privacy notice
<https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11923.m1852.l3168/7?euid=99f904b485cb4a909de9d1b0b73d1e1b&bu=44616077035&segname=11923&crd=20220601052103&osub=-1~1&ch=osgood&loc=https%3A%2F%2Fpages.ebay.com%2Fhelp%2Fpolicies%2Fprivacy-policy.html&exe=euid&ext=39554&sojTags=null,bu=bu,ch=ch,segname=segname,crd=crd,url=loc,osub=osub>
 and user agreement
<https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11923.m1852.l3165/7?euid=99f904b485cb4a909de9d1b0b73d1e1b&bu=44616077035&segname=11923&crd=20220601052103&osub=-1~1&ch=osgood&loc=https%3A%2F%2Fpages.ebay.com%2Fhelp%2Fpolicies%2Fuser-agreement.html&exe=euid&ext=39554&sojTags=null,bu=bu,ch=ch,segname=segname,crd=crd,url=loc,osub=osub>
.

©1995‌-2022 eBay Inc., 2025 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125