Subject: Re: Free content for your blog
From: Ira Ramos <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 07:40:06 -0700

Hi there,

I wanted to reach out one last time to see if you’re interested in a *free,
customized article on fresh living room renovation ideas for 2022.*

Just let me know, and I'll send over a draft ASAP!

Take care,
Ira

*Ira Tricia Ramos*
Coordinator, Outreach

HomeLight.com <http://homelight.com/> | We’re hiring!
<https://www.homelight.com/careers>
If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here
<https://homelight.orpluto.com/api/mailings/unsubscribe/PMRGSZBCHIYTGNZQGYZDELBCN5ZGOIR2EIYGIZJYMZSGKNZNMU2GIMZNGRTGGYRNHEYDEYZNMMYGCNZXHA2TIN3CMRSCELBCOZSXE43JN5XCEORCGQRCYITTNFTSEORCIZSWOR3TK5GW4WKUGF5FC6KPK42HQWCXHBCTOZJRGRMGMNTROJ4XARSOIJ3FU3KKOJQTAPJCPU======>

On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 7:38 am, Ira Ramos wrote:

Hey there,

Ira from *HomeLight* <http://homelight.com> following up again.

If you’re looking for new content for your blog, *we’d love to provide a
customized article to help your readers revamp their living room space this
2022.*

*Here are some of the articles that our writers have covered in the past: *

   - *5 Cheap Renovation Tips For Those On A Budget*
   <https://thearchitectsdiary.com/5-cheap-renovation-tips-for-those-on-a-budget/>
   - *5 Quick and Easy Ways to Freshen Up Your Home in 2022*
   <https://homerenovationblog.com/5-quick-and-easy-ways-to-freshen-up-your-home-in-2022/>
   - *Home renovation projects you can tackle this spring*
   <https://housedecorationguide.com/home-renovation-projects-you-can-tackle-this-spring/>
   - *Top 8 Renovations Ideas to Increase Home Value in 2022*
   <https://momfuse.com/home-renovations-ideas/>

Just let me know if you're interested in this opportunity, and we'll get
going on your article ASAP.

Best,
Ira

*Ira Tricia Ramos*
Coordinator, Outreach

HomeLight.com <http://homelight.com/> | We’re hiring!
<https://www.homelight.com/careers>
If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here
<https://homelight.orpluto.com/api/mailings/unsubscribe/PMRGSZBCHIYTGNRXGE4DQLBCN5ZGOIR2EIYGIZJYMZSGKNZNMU2GIMZNGRTGGYRNHEYDEYZNMMYGCNZXHA2TIN3CMRSCELBCOZSXE43JN5XCEORCGQRCYITTNFTSEORCK5HGE2TBORTGU5TUPFNFI6K7KZQS2OCTKBDXU3BZJZIXITJQLA2VUU2UHFSVIUKPKR2WGPJCPU======>

On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 7:09 am, Ira Ramos wrote:

Hello there,

Ira again from *HomeLight* <https://www.homelight.com/>.

I’m just checking in to see if you’ve had the chance to read my previous
email? *We’d love to contribute a customized article for your blog at no
cost.*

Our team of talented writers — whose work has been published in*Forbes*
<https://www.forbes.com/sites/carolinefeeney/2018/11/15/real-estate-markets-cooling-across-the-country-and-its-not-just-the-winter-effect/#d85b6e9172b9>,
*MarketWatch*
<https://www.marketwatch.com/story/selling-your-house-be-careful-what-color-you-paint-it-2015-09-04>,
*The Mercury News*
<http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/07/10/bay-area-real-estate-one-square-foot-is-worth-a-months-rent/>,
*CountryLiving*
<http://www.countryliving.com/home-design/a41050/paint-color-ideas-beige/>,
and*HouseBeautiful*
<http://www.housebeautiful.com/room-decorating/colors/a7689/paint-color-ideas-beige/>
— did some substantial research to find the best tips for living room
renovation this year.

*Here are some topics that we can take:*

   - *2022 Living Room Design Trends*
   - *Creative Tips To Transform Your Living Room*
   - *Fresh Living Room Remodeling Ideas*
   - *Dos and Dont’s When Designing Your Living Room*

Are you interested in any of these topics? If there’s a different topic you
had in mind, we’d be happy to write about that too!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best,
Ira

*Ira Tricia Ramos*
Coordinator, Outreach

HomeLight.com <http://homelight.com/> | We’re hiring!
<https://www.homelight.com/careers>
If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here
<https://homelight.orpluto.com/api/mailings/unsubscribe/PMRGSZBCHIYTGNJZGU2DILBCN5ZGOIR2EIYGIZJYMZSGKNZNMU2GIMZNGRTGGYRNHEYDEYZNMMYGCNZXHA2TIN3CMRSCELBCOZSXE43JN5XCEORCGQRCYITTNFTSEORCGRSUIVRSKFXWCWS2HFUGU5JXMFXFSV2DNRWFCMDYOY3UYNSWJFJWUS2INRPWE3K7L5DU2PJCPU======>

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 8:11 am, Ira Ramos wrote:

Hi there,

Ira here from the real estate technology platform, *HomeLight*
<http://www.homelight.com>.

Are your readers looking to change their home spaces this 2022? Well, maybe
updating their living room – one of the most used spots in the house – is
just what they need! We’ve got some renovating tips, tricks, and ideas we
can share with your readers to spruce up their living rooms.

*If you’re in, we’d like to put together a free, personalized article for
your blog on how homeowners can use lightning to freshen up their homes*.
Our writers’ work has been featured in numerous award-winning publications,
including *Domino*
<https://www.domino.com/content/swimming-pool-home-value/>, *CountryLiving*
<http://www.countryliving.com/home-design/a41050/paint-color-ideas-beige/>,
and *HouseBeautiful*
<http://www.housebeautiful.com/room-decorating/colors/a7689/paint-color-ideas-beige/>,
so we guarantee that their writing will be up to your high editorial
standards.

Let me know if you’re interested, and we can get going on your article
right away.

Looking forward to working with you!

Best,
Ira

*Ira Tricia Ramos*
Coordinator, Outreach

HomeLight.com <http://homelight.com/> | We’re hiring!
<https://www.homelight.com/careers>
If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here
<https://homelight.orpluto.com/api/mailings/unsubscribe/PMRGSZBCHIYTGNJZGI4TKLBCN5ZGOIR2EIYGIZJYMZSGKNZNMU2GIMZNGRTGGYRNHEYDEYZNMMYGCNZXHA2TIN3CMRSCELBCOZSXE43JN5XCEORCGQRCYITTNFTSEORCJFZEISSPJ55DQMTQL5XGGS3TIRYWO2DDJ5GUY4CSKRCXQULNKVWFIRDFMFPUC6BXMU3TQPJCPU======>