Subject: Start your sales at Wayfair!
From: Zahra Landt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 01:37:23 -0700

Hi ,

I am writing to you with the intention to discuss a potential partnership
with Wayfair EU.

I would like to propose to set up a call and discuss the possibility of
selling your products at Wayfair.co.uk and Wayfair.de. I have attached an
illustration of our order flow.

Please feel free to book an appointment via my calendly-link below or share
me the number I can reach you to next week.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

*Zahra Landt*

Supplier Acquisition

Wayfair Deutschland Ltd. & Co. KG
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 29
10178 Berlin

Deutschland
P: +49304036481145

[email-masked]

*To book a meeting into my calendar directly:*

calendly.com/zlandt
<https://zpourwayfaircom-dot-mm-wayfair.appspot.com/em_pO7IASWTAdY6tXSH9iAD?url=http%3A%2F%2Fcalendly.com%2Fzlandt&key=e95f71ac044e7d268c81e494094f809433373ecf>

<[email-masked]>Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRA 57607 B

Komplementärin: Wayfair Deutschland GP Limited

Galway, Ireland, Companies Registration Office Ireland 670378

If you no longer wish to receive emails from Wayfair Onboarding, click here
<https://zpourwayfaircom-dot-mm-wayfair.appspot.com/em_pO7IASWTAdY6tXSH9iAD?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fforms%2Fd%2Fe%2F1FAIpQLSed5UkC5J_GZCqrW6hpMN6OcqtuK9X9eF_HACy9uF_OsqoAAw%2Fviewform&key=e8b5eaff5ceeee2bb8de9c1f2d33543bc305c07e>