Subject: Designer Living//Google
From: Sonal Rastogi Bhoocher <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 16:22:56 -0400

Hi Team

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Sonal, I'm reaching out to you from Google's top tier
partnership team. I'm part of a program that consults high potential
companies with their digital marketing efforts. We work with hand-selected
partners who we feel have untapped potential for growth and provide them
with strategy support and resources by leveraging our data and consumer
insights- something that's typically reserved for Google's largest partners.

We want to quickly touch base with you to discuss the growth plans and
digital strategy for Designer Living and explore the potential of aligning
an internal Google support team- there are some areas we can potentially
help. I will appreciate it if you could direct this email to the concerned
person.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

  *•  **Sonal Rastogi*
*  •  *
*Digital Account Strategist- North America*  *•  Teleperformance on behalf
of Google*
  *•*  [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
*  •  **Tel: *+14387880459 <(438)%20788-0459>

*The information contained in this communication is privileged and
confidential. **The content is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named above. **If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. **If you have
received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by
telephone or e-mail, and delete this message from your systems. **Please
consider the environmental impact of needlessly printing this email.*

*You may opt out of emails from the digital strategy team at any time by
clicking Unsubscribe
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebGwBkHEYK74pRq3vaUn2_rmXLElDgAN3nB7zYGxjVHyaHDw/viewform>.*