Subject: Introduction - Concept Clothing Textiles India - Partner with us
From: "Pawan Mehta" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 18:11:10 +0530

Dear Buying Team,

It is a pleasure to introduce  "Concept Clothing Textiles Pvt. Ltd." a
sourcing office managing diverse supply-chain activities. We are Exporting
and Supplying a wide variety of products to retail chain stores all over the
world. We assist our retail partners with their sourcing needs across India
by providing a host of services that add value to their activities and make
us a one stop shop for them. 

Our umbrella of services includes product sourcing and development, vendor
sourcing and development, design interpretation, in house quality assurance,
production and process management. We specialise in supply chain planning
and management allowing us better control over our order execution.

OUR PRESENCE - An office in New Delhi, Tirupur and Karur ensures we are
always close to the factory and to our product. We also have a QA presence
in South India and in Mumbai which are our production zones for Home
Textiles and Denims. 

We are a team of 20 professionals spread across India handling
Merchandising, Quality control, Shipping and Logistics, coming from diverse
cultural backgrounds but from a common professional arena. Our passion for
textiles and our enthusiasm for creativity and innovation binds us together
in our pursuit of higher goals.

Having a pan India vendor base helps us to effectively manage the diverse
product needs of our clients. 

Our factories are based in New Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Mumbai, Panipat,
Bhadohi, Tirupur and Karur.

We have specific factories each representing its own lines of products:

Our Product Lines - 

*	Home Textiles - Bed Linen, Kitchen Linen, Table Linen, Bath Textiles
and Floor Coverings.
*	Apparels - Ladies wear, Mens wear, Kids wear, Uniforms, Workwear,
Safety Footwear.
*	Fashion Accessories - Bags, Scarves, Belts, Wallets, Footwear.

Our diverse clientele are retail chain stores and wholesalers from USA , UK
and Europe and we are supplying specific product lines based on their
regional specialties. 

Currently we are representing the following Retailers -------

1.     Rewe- Germany

2.     Armorlux- France

3.     Jennyfer- France

4.     Promod - France

5.     LHM- France

6.     Monoprix- France

7.     Etam- France

8.     Groupe Marck- France

9.     La Poste- France

10.   Warner Brothers- UK

11.  Colony and Company- USA

Our experience with such a diverse set of clients allows us to bring you
certain advantages that we are sure would help boost your sourcing
activities out of India.  

For more detailed information about our company and products, you can visit
our website www.conceptclothingtextiles.com
<http://www.conceptclothingtextiles.com>  .

We Invite you to partner with us.

Thanks & Best Regards, 

Pawan K Mehta

 <https://goo.gl/maps/5M9Ad5uD8kZUAvZp7> A-205, Sector 83, Phase 2, Noida,
U.P. - 201305

 <tel:+91-120-4136486> +91-120-4136486

 <tel:+91-9811041023> +91-9911907900

 <https://www.conceptclothingtextiles.com/> www.conceptclothingtextiles.com

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKkLGZ78g4ygQ3ooPzlXctA>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/concept-clothing-textiles-private-limited>