Subject: RE: Order #D225150921
From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
To: Sheremy Grasso <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 15:00:52 -0700

No worries at all, Sheremy!!!!  I just wanted you to know that if the
return isn’t just buyers remorse and something is wrong, we will always
help!!!

Hope you have a great day!

Thank you,

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Sheremy Grasso [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, May 26, 2022 2:51 PM
*To:* Lisa Petros
*Cc:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* Re: Order #D225150921

Hi Lisa,

I'm so sorry if my email sounded that way. I guess i just assumed i would
pay for shipping charges because the last time i tried to do a return, it
was asking me to pay for shipping which was almost the same price of the
item.

Anyways, i will bring the item tomorrow to your office.

Thank you so much for your help on this and again, i apologize.

Regards,

*Sheremy Lee Grasso*

Accounting/Payroll

E&E Co. Ltd.

45875 Northport Loop E

Fremont, CA 94538

(510) 490-9788 ext 122

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 2:44 PM Lisa Petros <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Sheremy –

Hopefully you got my voicemail, but we are out of stock on this item.  I
have issued you a refund for the item through PayPal in the amount of
$57.96, which is $52.49 for the item and $5.47 for tax.

Again, our apologies.

Thank you,

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Sheremy Grasso [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, May 26, 2022 12:51 PM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Cc:* Lisa Petros
*Subject:* Order #D225150921

Hi Customer Service team,

Please note this item i received arrived like this (see photos below) when
i picked them up in the supplies room yesterday. Box was opened and
destroyed and special hangers were missing.

Kindly send the hangers otherwise i will just send them back. If returned,
i refuse to pay shipping charges as this was not my fault or i can also
just bring it back to the Fremont office.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Regards,

*Sheremy Lee Grasso*

Accounting/Payroll

E&E Co. Ltd.

45875 Northport Loop E

Fremont, CA 94538

(510) 490-9788 ext 122

[email-masked] <[email-masked]>